My photo
Indianapolis, Indiana, United States
Robyne Highsmith is an accomplished artist and writer. What is life without Starbucks and chocolate?

Monday, June 17, 2013

Black Panthers and Wild Horses


I was born in 1962,  it seems like a very, very long time ago. The 70’s is what  most runaways recall best. These were the years of developing our ideas on the world. I predict the times of the past will be upon us again. It is already starting with the groups protesting certain government principles and the changes back to an organic nature established in the 60’s. Music has and always will be a big part of my life. The first single I ever bought was Angie by the Rolling Stones. Music was different back then... it just was.... The words and sounds spoke of the culture. It had an unpretentious and in your face style. These are two videos will make you recall the past... Enjoy ...
 
 
 
 

No comments: